Tenergy Smart Universal Charger for NiMH/NiCD Battery Packs: 2.4V - 7.2V
click smaller images to enlarge
Regular Price: $49.99
Sale Price: $19.99 (Out of Stock)
Item Number: 01006-01
Features and Benefits
- Best Charger for charging all RC Car, RC air and Airsoft battery packs 2.4V, 3.6V, 4.8V, 6.0V and 7.2V.
- Universal for for any NiMH /NiCd battery packs 2.4V - 7.2V (2-6 Cells pack)
- Fast charger with current switch to select either, 0.9A and 1.8A. Deliver full charge within 1 - 2 hours.
- Charging Current 0.9A for battery packs with capacity from 1100mAh -2200mAh. For 2000mAhpack, charging time is 1 hour.
- Charging Current 1.8A for battery packs with capacity above 2000mAh. For 3000mAh pack, charging time is 1.5 hours.
- Smart Charger:with automatic voltage detection.
- Use pulse and negative pulse technology to avoid battery overheating during fast charging, optimized for battery pack's cycle life.
- Red LED will be on during charging.
- Automatically charging ending with negative delta V.
- Worldwide usage with 120-240V AC
- Safety protection fuse for over current, short circuit & reverse polarity protection.
- 1 standard Tamiya Connector and fuse house with the smart battery charger.
- 1 Standard Female Tamiya to Mini Male Tamiya Adapter.
- 1 Standard Female Tamiya to Alligator clips connector
- 2 additional fuses
Smart Charger Specification
- FOR 2.4V-7.2V NI-MH/NI-CD BATTERY PACK 2-6PCS BATTERY
- Input: AC100-240V
- Output: 2.4-7.2V 0.9or1.8A
- Connect battery pack to output connector and plug AC power source.
- Make sure battery polarity is connected correctly (Red wire is positive)
- Charger will detect battery voltage automatically, Red LED will be on during charging
- When battery is fully charged, current will reduce to trickle charging at 50mA,Green LED will be on
- Battery will be charged at 0.9A or 1.8A constant current,
- Approximate Charging time is about 1.5hrs for 3000mAh battery,1hr for 1800mAh battery.
- The charger is designed for faster charging NiCd and NiMH battery packs from 2.4V to 7.2V for RC car/Air and Air soft gun.
- Don't charge battery pack with voltage less than 2.4V or Voltage bigger than 7.2V and capacity smaller than1100mAh.
- Battery pack must be made with high drain current cells.
- Please contact your seller for instruction. Mfg is not responsible for any damage and consequent damage by misusage.
- The charger is designed for indoor use only. Don't leave the charger unattended during charging.
- The Charger should be positioned horizontally and work in well ventilated condition, avoid water and keep it away from flammable explosive goods.
- Don't cover the charger when charging, ambient temperature shall not be more than 40oC
- Don't touch the plug.
- Don't leave the batteries and charger on wood surface or carpet.
- Cut off the power supply before connect or disconnect the charger with batteries.
- Don't try to disassemble the charger, High voltage inside, danger!
Does exactly what you expect, at a nice price.
(New York, NY)
10/18/2009 2:50 PM
I also have this charger's bigger and higher-voltage brother, and they're both excellent. This one I use for charging packs consisting of three Sub-C high-capacity, high-discharge NiMh cells in series, for powering very high-output LED modules which draw 2100 mA in parallel. The charger tops them up very quickly, even on the slower-charge setting, which I always use.
I like the flexibility and completeness of the cable set which comes with the unit, which makes it very convenient to custom-configure the cables with different plugs.
The quality of both this and my higher-voltage unit are very impressive, especially considering the moderate prices. I can't imagine a charger this sophisticated which would be any simpler to use- just plug into the pack and wait for the red LED to turn green. I also buy all my batteries from All-Battery.com, of course. Great company!