AA, AAA, C, D, 9V Rechargeables
Primary Batteries (Non-Rechargeable)
Battery Charger Solutions
Custom Battery Packs
Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)
Sports & Travel Zone
Tenergy Smart Universal Charger for NiMH/NiCD Battery Packs: 2.4V - 7.2V (Red)
click smaller images to enlarge
Regular Price: $49.99
Sale Price: $17.49
You Save: $32.50 (65 %)
Item Number: 01006
|5 to 10||$16.79
|11 to 20||$16.61
|21 to 59||$16.44
|60 to 99||$16.26
|100 or more||$16.09
Features and Benefits
- Best Charger for charging all RC Car, RC air and Airsoft battery packs 2.4V, 3.6V, 4.8V, 6.0V and 7.2V.
- Universal for for any NiMH /NiCd battery packs 2.4V - 7.2V (2-6 Cells pack)
- Fast charger with current switch to select either, 0.9A and 1.8A. Deliver full charge within 1 - 2 hours.
- Charging Current 0.9A for battery packs with capacity from 1100mAh -2200mAh. For 2000mAhpack, charging time is 1 hour.
- Charging Current 1.8A for battery packs with capacity above 2000mAh. For 3000mAh pack, charging time is 1.5 hours.
- Smart Charger:with automatic voltage detection.
- Use pulse and negative pulse technology to avoid battery overheating during fast charging, optimized for battery pack's cycle life.
- Red LED will be on during charging.
- Automatically charging ending with negative delta V.
- Worldwide usage with 120-240V AC
- Safety protection fuse for over current, short circuit & reverse polarity protection.
- 1 standard Tamiya Female connector and Fuse house with the smart battery charger.
- 1 connector adaptor from standard Male Tamiya to Mini Female.
- 1 set of clip adaptor with Male Tamiya connector on one end.
- 2 additional fuses
Smart Charger Specification
- FOR 2.4V-7.2V NI-MH/NI-CD BATTERY PACK 2-6PCS BATTERY
- Input: AC100-240V
- Output: 2.4-7.2V 0.9or1.8A
- Connect battery pack to output connector and plug AC power source.
- Make sure battery polarity is connected correctly (Red wire is positive)
- Charger will detect battery voltage automatically, Red LED will be on during charging
- When battery is fully charged, current will reduce to trickle charging at 50mA,Green LED will be on
- Battery will be charged at 0.9A or 1.8A constant current,
- Approximate Charging time is about 1.5hrs for 3000mAh battery,1hr for 1800mAh battery.
- The charger is designed for faster charging NiCd and NiMH battery packs from 2.4V to 7.2V for RC car/Air and Air soft gun.
- Don't charge battery pack with voltage less than 2.4V or Voltage bigger than 7.2V and capacity smaller than1100mAh.
- Battery pack must be made with high drain current cells.
- Please contact your seller for instruction. Mfg is not responsible for any damage and consequent damage by misusage.
- The charger is designed for indoor use only. Don't leave the charger unattended during charging.
- The Charger should be positioned horizontally and work in well ventilated condition, avoid water and keep it away from flammable explosive goods.
- Don't cover the charger when charging, ambient temperature shall not be more than 40oC
- Don't touch the plug.
- Don't leave the batteries and charger on wood surface or carpet.
- Cut off the power supply before connect or disconnect the charger with batteries.
- Don't try to disassemble the charger, High voltage inside, danger!
Just what I wanted
8/14/2013 7:05 PM
I bought this to charge 3.6 volt Black & Decker VersaPak batteries. The VP130 factory charger is an unregulated, 'dumb' charger that does not shut off at full charge; a sure recipe for short battery life. I gutted the VP130 for the stand and battery contacts and connected it to this charger. It worked like a champ. The indicator switches from red to green and the charger switches to trickle when the battery is fully charged. I can charge one battery (3.6 V.) or two in series (7.2 V.). The over temp. sensor is a nice extra. The line cord is very short. If that is a problem the detachable cord model of the 01006 might have a longer cord. A very sophisticated little charger at a good price.