Solar Lights Batteries
How does a Solar Garden Light Work?
|A solar garden light has a built-in solar powered battery charger that operates using rechargeable batteries. Sunlight powers the charger during the day, batteries then powers the light at night.
As a benefit the same AA rechargeable batteries in
your lamp can be used in other devices that also require AA batteries,
such as a TV remote or child's toy.
How do I know which rechargeable battery to get as a
replacement? Find the correct battery type - start by doing 1 of 3 things:
- Compare and match your current/older batteries
to the ones offered on site - look for these text:
- NiCD (other abbreviations: Ni-CD, NiCad)
- NiMH (other abbreviations: Ni-Mh)
- LiFeP04 (other abbreviations: LiFe, Lithium-Ion Phosphate)
- Check the battery compartment of the solar lamp
for any indication for what type is compatible.
- Contact the manufacturer of the lamp for
If you still have questions,
Common Question: What is "mAh"? My batteries
show something different - does it matter?
|The "mah" rating refers to the capacity of a
battery which translates to runtime. Replace our AA NiCD battery
with any 400, 600, or 1000mah NiCD battery and
it will still be compatible.
To Purchase: Click on the item below, add to cart, and