Solar Lights Batteries
Perfect Replacement for your Solar Garden
Lights - Longer Runtime & Better Quality
Not sure which batteries to purchase? Match your
battery types first!
Check the older batteries you are replacing for any
of the following terms (to identify that type of battery):
- NiCD (other abbreviations: Ni-CD, NiCad)
- NiMH (other abbreviations: Ni-Mh)
- LiFeP04 (other abbreviations: LiFe, Lithium-Ion
The most common batteries for Solar Lights are NiCD -
see our selection of most popular bundles.
The "mAh" rating refers to the capacity of a battery
which translates to longer runtime. The batteries below will replace
your previous 400mah or 600mah AA NiCD/Nicad batteries with no issues.
Added Benefit of NiCD:
- Useable in any devices that take AA batteries - don't limit to
just your solar lights.
- 1,000mah capacity rating - longer runtime than your older
Choose our bundled combos below or individually
add the quantity you want! AAA NiMH Solar Lights Replacements Also
To Purchase: Click on the item below, add to cart, and