Solar Lights Batteries
Perfect Replacement for your Solar Garden
Lights - Longer Runtime & Better Quality
The "mAh" rating refers to the capacity of a battery
which translates to longer runtime. The batteries below will replace
your previous 400mah or 600mah AA NiCD/Nicad batteries with no issues.
Added Benefit of NiCD:
- Useable in any devices that take AA batteries - don't limit to
just your solar lights.
- 1,000mah capacity rating - longer runtime than your older
Choose our bundled combos below or individually
add the quantity you want! AAA NiMH Solar Lights Replacements Also
Not sure which batteries to purchase? Match your battery types first!
Check the older batteries you are replacing for any of the following terms (to identify that type of battery):
Choose the proper batteries from the selection below.
- NiCD (other abbreviations: Ni-CD, NiCad)
- NiMH (other abbreviations: Ni-Mh)
- LiFeP04 (other abbreviations: LiFe, Lithium-Ion Phosphate)
To Purchase: Click on the item below, add to cart, and