AA, AAA, C, D, 9V Rechargeables
Primary Batteries (Non-Rechargeable)
Battery Charger Solutions
Custom Battery Packs
Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)
Sports & Travel Zone
Tenergy Propel CR123A Lithium Battery with PTC Protected
click smaller images to enlarge
Item Number: 30214
|5 to 10||$1.05
|11 to 20||$1.04
|21 to 59||$1.02
|60 to 99||$1.01
|100 or more||$1.00
Tenergy Propel CR123A with UL-Listed and UN-DOT Approved
The Tenergy Propel CR123A 3V non-rechargeable lithium battery is one of the
most popular CR123A lithium batteries on the market. They are popularly used to power consumer devices like flashlights, cameras,
and many other devices. Tenergy Propel
CR123A delivers longer run times due to its unique high capacity and
reliability. Various application tests show Tenergy Propel CR123A
batteries deliver comparable performance as other top brand Lithium batteries,
but at only a fraction of the cost.
Tenergy engineered a safety component, PTC, internally inside the battery. This
PTC will automatically cut-off current flow and shut down the device if the
current flow is above the safety threshold of 5 Amps. This safety feature
prevents excessive current drain through the battery and makes the battery safe
use inside your device(s).
Millions of Tenergy Lithium CR123A batteries have been used by
over 100,000 customers in the last 10 years. The reliability in performance,
safety, and affordability is the clear choice for your every day use.
Tips for Safety:
- Make sure you do not mix fresh and used Lithium CR123A Batteries into your
- If you need to change the cells inside your device, change all of them with
fresh CR123A batteries.
- Do not leave the batteries or batteries inside device under direct sun for
extend of time.
- Do not mix these Lithium non-chargeable batteries in use with rechargeable
- Do not charge these Lithium CR123a batteries, they are not rechargeable.
Features and Benefits
- High power CR123A Lithium Batteries
- Can be used for many applications: Photo cameras, Flashlights, light
meters, and many other photo equipments.
- Ultra high energy density and lasts 3-5 times longer than ordinary
alkaline batteries in high current drain devices like digital cameras.
- Fast Flash performance with a consistent and very short recycle time.
- This highly performance CR123A can replace the following models: CR123,
DL123A, K123A, EL123AP, VL123A, 5018LC, and CR17345.
- UL listed and Passed UN transportation tests (T1-T8).
- UL # MH48285
- Warning: Can Not Be Recharged!
UPC code 844949009317
||<1% per Year
|Max. Constant Current:
|Max Pulse Current:
||Max: 17 x 34.5 mm (D x H)
||-20 C ~ 60 C
|PTC High Current Discharge Protection:
*Note: Under certain special circumstances, certain selected shipping method may not able to ship this item due to shipping regulations.
Customer service may contact you with different shipping options if applicable.
Download: Tenergy vs Panasonic Comparison Chart
Download: Specification Data Sheet
As good as more expensive brands
5/8/2010 12:03 AM
Save your money. This battery equals or exceeds the high priced brands in power and life. I have used them all since lithium batteries came on the market. Also noticeably better than the original Tenergy 123A, plus it's protected from overloads which can cause Lithium batteries to catch fire or explode. Highly recommended.