AA, AAA, C, D, 9V Rechargeables
Primary Batteries (Non-Rechargeable)
Battery Charger Solutions
Custom Battery Packs
Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)
Sports & Travel Zone
Tenergy Li-Ion 18650 Cylindrical 3.7V 2600mAh Flat Top Rechargeable Battery-UL listed (MH48285)
click smaller images to enlarge
Sale Price: From $7.49 to $8.00
Note: If using for Flashlights that uses Cylindrical 18650 Li-Ion Cell, see our Buttop Top versions for better compatibility:
Warning: Not compatible with e-cigarettes
& flashlights; under no circumstances should this battery be used with e-cigarettes
- Li-Ion 18650 cylindrical rechargeable battery provides higher energy density with optimized electrodes design.
- Higher energy density, higher capacity and lower weight than other types rechargeable batteries.
- Manufactured under ISO9001-2000 to assure quality
- Free from Leakage of Liquid Electrolyte
- Low Battery Internal Impedance
- High Capacity at Low Temperature (-10C or below)
- UL listed (MH48285)
Disclaimer & Safety Warning Before Use:
- Nominal Voltage (V):
- Capacity (mAh):
- Max Continuous Discharge Current:
- Weight: 46.5±1 g
- Height: 65.2mm
- Diameter: 18.4mm
- Charge Cut-Off Voltage:
4.20 ± 0.05V
- Discharge Cut-Off Voltage:
- Internal Impedance:
Download Product Datasheet
- By purchasing Lithium Polymer and Li-ion/LifeP04 battery, the buyer assumes all risks associated with lithium batteries. If you do not agree with these conditions, please consider Nimh or Nicd battery or return the battery immediately before use.
- Under no circumstances should this battery be used with e-cigarette and flashlights.
- Li-Ion/LifeP04 Batteries may explode if charged or discharged improperly.
- You must possess knowledge of electronic and understand how to handle Li-ion battery.
- We reserve the right not to sell and void the warranty it you don't meet the above statement.
- You must use a protection IC (PCB) to keep battery from overcharged and over-discharged
- Never solder directly onto the Li-ion battery as overheat might cause battery to explode. If you are making a pack or need to solder batteries together, you need to get battery with tabs on it. You will solder to tabs instead directly onto the battery.
- Please read additional safety warnings on Li-Ion/LiPO batteries