Tenergy T-1199BE Universal NiMH Battery Charger
click smaller images to enlarge
Regular Price: $29.99
Sale Price: $15.95
You Save: $14.04 (47 %)
Item Number: 01100
|5 to 10||$15.31
|11 to 20||$15.15
|21 to 59||$14.99
|60 to 99||$14.83
|100 or more||$14.67
Features & Benefits:
- Recharges 1 to 4 pieces of AAA, AA, C, D or 1-2 pieces of 9V Ni-MH batteries
- Recharges batteries in single or group
- Automatic charging current selection for different sizes of batteries
- Built-in IC timer control
- LED lamp to indicate proper charging
- Fast charging in the specified period with automatic switch to trickle
- Input: 110~127V AC 50/60Hz 11W
- C/D - 4 x (1.4V DC 440mA)
- AA - 4 x (1.4V DC 360mA)
- AAA - 4 x (1.4V DC 140mA)
- 9V - 2 x (9V DC 30mA)
|Swich on A position (5 hours)
||Switch on B position (8 hours)
Note: The battery indicator light will be on only when the battery is inserted.
- Insert 1-4 pieces of AA, AAA, C, D or 1-2 pieces of 9V Ni-MH batteries into the battery compartment.
- Slide the switch to select the correct type of battery capacity.(i.e. switch on A position with 5 hours charging and B position with 8 hours charging)
- Make correct contact for polarity (+ and -) according to the sign in the battery compartment.
- Plug the charger into a correct house-hold electric outlet. The LED for AA/ AAA/ C/ D(CH 1, CH 2, CH3 or CH4) will glow in Red color to indicate the proper charging. After the proper charge time is reached (5 hours for low capacity cell and 8 hours for high capacity cell), the charger will switch off automatically and the Red LED will turn off.The charged batteries are ready for use.
- Unplug the charger and remove the batteries from the charger when not in use.
- When 9V cells are placed in the charger, the Green LED will switch on. After 5 hours or 8 hours charging, remove the 9V cells from the charger and now the charged batteries are ready for use.
- Unplug and re-plug the charger each time when you recharge the empty batteries.
Download product manual here.
IMPORTANT SAETY INSTRUCTIONS (
CAREFULLY FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE
)For connection to a supply not in the U.S.A., use an attachment plug adapter of the proper configuration for the power outlet.
This charger is intended for use with Nickel Metal-Hydride rechargeable batteries only. Attempting to charge other types of batteries may cause personal injury and damage to the charger.
Do not expose charger to rain or moisture. For indoor use only.
Never use an extension cord or any attachment not recommended by manufacturer, otherwise this may result in a risk of fire, electric shock or injury to persons.
Do not operate the charger if it has been subjected to shock or damage. Take it to a qualified serviceman for repair.
Do not disassemble the charger. Incorrect reassemble may result in a risk of electric shock or fire.
Unplug the charger from outlet before attempting any maintenance of cleaning. Use damp cloth to clean the surface, do not immerse into water.
The appliance is not intended for use by children or infirm persons without supervision. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
This power unit is intended to be correctly orientated in a vertical or floor mount position.
Before scrapping your charger, remove the batteries from the unit and they are disposed of safety.
This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
Don't charge non-rechargeable battery.
4/28/2007 11:49 AM